Here at SavvyShopperServices.com, we believe that the ability to save money is essential in surviving our current economy. We also believe that education is the key to providing our citizens this skill, and as such, want to do what we can to help. One of the ways we help is through offering the best coupon and deals to our customers. Another way we help is through our scholarships.
Our Scholarship Program
The youth is our future, and in order to assist them save money as they pursue their careers, we at SavvyShopperServices.com started our Scholarship Program. Via this contest, we want to see how the everyday student save money in their own little ways. The most wonderful idea will be rewarded with a prize.
Winner will receive $1000 scholarship fund
How to Join
- Fill out the application form below. Incomplete submissions will be disqualified.
- Write an essay regarding your most creative way of saving money. It could be getting discount coupons for all of your purchases or shopping online to save on gas. Any helpful tip is welcome, and the more creative and effective your tip is, the higher the chance you have for winning. Be sure that your work is 100% original though, or it will be disqualified.
- Submit your entries to email@example.com and put “Scholarship Entry – (the title of your essay)” on the subject line.
How to Win
A Judging Panel here at SavvyShopperServices will review all submissions and grade them based on the following criteria:
- Your submission will be reviewed by our team members.
- Completeness of submission (30%) – This refers to the structure of your submission i.e a paragraph is worth more than a single sentence answer.
- Quality of Submission (30%) – This refers to how effective your proposed solution is in terms of saving money.
- Originality (40%) – This refers to the ingenuity of your idea. The less common, the better.
SavvyShopperServices Scholarship Program is open to all students enrolled in a University or College in the US for school year 2017-2018. Only one (1) application is allowed per person. Employees of SavvyShopperServices.com as well as of its parent and affiliate companies and their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and other household member are ineligible to join.
The winner of the competition will be notified through email and must reply back to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 business days after receiving the notification email. Failure to reply within the provided time period results in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
Application & Award Deadline:
July 31st, 2018. Our winner will be selected by August 15th, 2018. If the scholarship winner is unable to be reached within one week, we will choose another winner.
This scholarship will be renewed each year for the following school year.
All submitted materials will become the sole property of SavvyShopperServices and will neither be acknowledged nor returned and can be used for promotional purposes by SavvyShopperServices.
Note: For further questions you may contact us at email@example.com